Usually, we have to enable the Field History for knowing the Prior value of the each fields. But, Salesforce provide the excellent feature to know the Field Values changed history for Opportunity Object.
- Go to the Reports tab and click on New Report.
- Select the Report Type as Opportunities. Expand it and select Opportunity History from the drop down list.
- Click on Create.
If we want to know the Stage Duration is a count of the number of days an opportunity is in a particular sales stage, specifically from the date when opportunity changes to current stage until today. To determine stage duration of sales opportunities in Salesforce, an Opportunity History Report can be run in Salesforce.
The Below Reports will show the opportunity stage duration,Follow the instruction to create report,
- In the Fields pane, use Quick Find to search for Stage Duration.
- Drag Stage Duration into the Column on Preview Pane.
- This report shows Opportunities,From Stage, To Stage and Stage Duration.
This blog information is very useful to learn about how to find the opportunity stage duration.