Our customer is one of the leading providers in building compliance and surveying consultancy. They carry out fire assessments and building surveys across a multitude of sectors. They cover all areas of compliance and industries, ensuring people are safe throughout whichever service they take on.
Their mission is to ensure compliant buildings everywhere to create zero-harm environments. They work with landlords, organizations, and UK businesses to ensure their buildings are compliant use for all.
They are using Salesforce as (CRM) software which maintains and organizes all business contacts, products, vendors, and their leads. They would like to give limited access to service technicians/surveyors.
- Our Customer wants to set up a user login for the technician/surveyor.
- So, the surveyors only can see their diaries, and reports outstanding, they can submit their reports on them and send them for approval, which the approval will be sent to the concerned officer.
- The surveyors should not be able to see everything on salesforce, and prices especially shouldn’t be visible.
- Once the job is completed, the technician views the job sheet and submits it for approval. Thereafter invoice will be generated automatically which the technician should not be able to access.
- Created a new user Technician /Surveyor in the salesforce platform and created a new profile Surveyor.
- As per the request, we have given Diary and Report access to Surveyor and he won’t be able to see any other things in Salesforce.
- Given access to Accounts, Jobs, Job sheets, reports, and Service Engineers and restricted all other access for technicians.
- Updated the job sheet approval process and once approved the invoice is sent directly from salesforce to the customer.
- We added my dairy to the technician and created a new flow assignment.
- Category: Service Cloud
- Client: FIRNTEC
- Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Year Of Complited: 2022