Our customer is one of the leading On-Demand Service providers in the US. They are using Salesforce as their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Salesforce is a platform on which you can organize all of your business contacts, products, vendors, and their leads. They want to move offline payments online to improve the user experience and generate payments revenue on their accounting platform
- Our Customers used to spend hours chasing payments after invoices have been sent.
- As their business is across the world, A payment system was required to get paid by users around the world to enable ACH payments for larger customers.
- There was a need for the most flexible way to facilitate payments and pay out recipients.
- Few customers were not interested to share their credit card information with an unknown website.
- Integrating with stripe to let businesses add a “pay” button directly to their invoices to collect online payments instantly
- Stripe Connect allows users to sign in and pay instantly on any device. As a result, our customers spend less time collecting payments and more time growing their business
- Bill through ACH and credit cards to best meet customers’ needs
- Charge sellers out of their Stripe balance with Account Debits—no need to collect credit card information
- By Adding stripe payments to their invoice, their accounting system enabled their business to get paid 15 days faster