Transforming the Water Treatment Sector
Our client is an advanced water treatment company offering the copper silver ionization system. Not only this, but they also offer an expert water sampling service carried out by his water engineers combined with a management service using out our cloud-based water management service, Tetras.
They were facing difficulties to insert bulk number of System Metric object records creating manually.
- They want to create a System Metric object records automatically, when send email to created email service email address.
- They want to create a System Metric records under the related System Record.
- They want to create a System Metric object record based on email attachment CSV File.
- We have created an email service to create a System Metric object record.
2. We have created an Apex Class
3. System Metric Object Records update based on email Attachment Csv File.
System Metric Create
- If sending a mail with this CSV attachment, The System Metric record was created in a particular system.
- System Metric records insert under System object record based on the System index number column in Attached CSV File.
- If we send an email with the below example CSV attachment, The System metric record was created in the related list of mentioned systems in CSV File.
Stripe Integration with Salesforce
Our customer is one of the leading On-Demand Service providers in the US. They are using Salesforce as their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Salesforce is a platform on which you can organize all of your business contacts, products, vendors, and their leads. They want to move offline payments online to improve the user experience and generate payments revenue on their accounting platform
- Our Customers used to spend hours chasing payments after invoices have been sent.
- As their business is across the world, A payment system was required to get paid by users around the world to enable ACH payments for larger customers.
- There was a need for the most flexible way to facilitate payments and pay out recipients.
- Few customers were not interested to share their credit card information with an unknown website.
- Integrating with stripe to let businesses add a “pay” button directly to their invoices to collect online payments instantly
- Stripe Connect allows users to sign in and pay instantly on any device. As a result, our customers spend less time collecting payments and more time growing their business
- Bill through ACH and credit cards to best meet customers’ needs
- Charge sellers out of their Stripe balance with Account Debits—no need to collect credit card information
- By Adding stripe payments to their invoice, their accounting system enabled their business to get paid 15 days faster
Building A Safer World
Our customer is one of the leading providers in building compliance and surveying consultancy. They carry out fire assessments and building surveys across a multitude of sectors. They cover all areas of compliance and industries, ensuring people are safe throughout whichever service they take on.
Their mission is to ensure compliant buildings everywhere to create zero-harm environments. They work with landlords, organizations, and UK businesses to ensure their buildings are compliant use for all.
They are using Salesforce as (CRM) software which maintains and organizes all business contacts, products, vendors, and their leads. They would like to give limited access to service technicians/surveyors.
- Our Customer wants to set up a user login for the technician/surveyor.
- So, the surveyors only can see their diaries, and reports outstanding, they can submit their reports on them and send them for approval, which the approval will be sent to the concerned officer.
- The surveyors should not be able to see everything on salesforce, and prices especially shouldn’t be visible.
- Once the job is completed, the technician views the job sheet and submits it for approval. Thereafter invoice will be generated automatically which the technician should not be able to access.
- Created a new user Technician /Surveyor in the salesforce platform and created a new profile Surveyor.
- As per the request, we have given Diary and Report access to Surveyor and he won’t be able to see any other things in Salesforce.
- Given access to Accounts, Jobs, Job sheets, reports, and Service Engineers and restricted all other access for technicians.
- Updated the job sheet approval process and once approved the invoice is sent directly from salesforce to the customer.
- We added my dairy to the technician and created a new flow assignment.
- client: FIRNTEC
- Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Year Of Complited: 2022
Website Integration With Salesforce
One of our valued customers uses Salesforce as their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Salesforce is a platform on which you can organize all of your business contacts, products, vendors, and their leads. They also do have a public site for selling their products online. It is built on a different platform altogether.
- A lot of online signups with the customer’s contact details (like First name, Last Name, Email and phone number, address, and company name) can occur on their company’s website on daily basis.
- Customer wants all the email sign-ups and online orders should flow to the salesforce to maintain their customer relationship to track the order history.
- They needed new solutions to integrate their public site into Salesforce in a secure way.
- This is where Salesforce Integration comes in. Each platform has its own way of integrating Salesforce pages. With Salesforce Integration, you can make data publicly available on a website, but only the data you choose to share.
- You can allow users on your public website to enter information and have that information flow directly and securely into Salesforce.
- The Force.com REST API provides you with a powerful, convenient, and simple Web services interface for interacting with Force.com.
- Its advantages include ease of integration and development, and it is an excellent choice of technology for use with mobile applications and Web 2.0 projects.
The REST API is accessible from any programming language, such as PHP, Ruby, .NET, or any other environment
Google Maps Integration with Salesforce
Our customer is using Salesforce to maintain their customer data. Even though Salesforce provides Google maps solution, our customer wants to use the Google mapsin a customised way.They want to track the service engineer’s location and also want to find their customer’s location just by a simple address search as we do it in Google map
- Our Customer wants to search and update the shipping address field in one of the custom object
- They also want to verify the customer billing address online Couldn’t find out the nearest service engineer to assign the task.
- Wants to calculate distance and path between Starting and End Point of the site engineer
- Get the current location of the User by using the browser’s location
The Solution for Google address Locator:
- Maps and location services uses Google Maps to display maps on standard address fields, enables creation of Visualforce maps, and helps users enter new addresses with autocomplete.
- User can search and locate the exact address using the Google place API.
- When the user started entering the address, Google Maps API would provide suggestions with existing addresses. User can easily verify their customer’s address usingGoogle Maps API
The Solution for finding the nearest Service Engineer:
- With the help of Google Map api, User can easily find out the nearest service engineer and assign the jobs accordingly. This helps the engineers travel time and travelling cost to the new assignment
- Our customer is able to achieve their goal of providing the fastest service by finding and assigning the nearest Service engineer.
Text Local/Twilio Integration with Salesforce
We have our customers in India and other countries those who are using Salesforce CRM to organize all of their business contacts, products, vendors and their leads.
According to Gardner, SMS campaigns achieve a remarkable 98% open rate and a 45% response rate. So, our Customer wants to conduct SMS campaign to their leads in Salesforce.
Process Flow Accounting Software
- Our Customer prefers sending plain SMS which takes only a few min to create whereas emails are supposed to be well designed
- Salesforce doesn’t have the standard feature for sending SMS
- Need a tool to send Promotional SMS (new product, exclusive sales and offers) as well as Transactional SMS (send OTPs, informational messages, booking and order alerts) to their registered customers in Salesforce.
- Need a bulk SMS service provider to send bulk SMS to different telecom operators with best delivery rate and low cost.
- The tool must be reliable, secure and not expensive (could be pay per use)
The Solution for Local SMS:
- There are lot of tools/ SMS providers available in the market to send SMS. We have chosen Textlocal SMS provider for our Indian Client and integrated with Salesforce
- Textlocal offers the most flexible and easily adaptable SMS API gateway allowing you to start sending SMS from any application/CRM in minutes
- You can send SMS with Textlocal in different ways from WebUI,SMS APIs, Email to SMS, Excel Plugin, WordPress Plugin, Magneto Plugin etc..
- It also allows you to connect with your customers via WhatsApp
- Textlocal is the highest rated bulk SMS service platform with 94% reviews rating it 5.0/5.0 on Trustpilot
- Cost for each SMS is as low as from 14.5 paisa to 27 paisa per SMS
- It provides Lifetime validity for SMS credits. SMS Credits can be used for both Promotional & Transactional SMS
- Secure, reliable & scalable SMS APIs.
Integrating Twilio with Salesforce:
- Twilio provides a managed package for Salesforce that brings programmable communications to Salesforce environment
Xero Integration with Salesforce
Our customer is using Salesforce CRM to organize all of their business contacts, products, vendors and their leads.
Their sales team also uses Xero accounting Software to raise sales invoice. They were looking for a solution to eliminate the need of re-entering the data in Xero, reduce manual data errors and track invoice status from Salesforce.
- Our Customer wants to sync Accounts in Salesforce and contacts in Xero accounting software.
- When an opportunity is closed and won in Salesforce, Customer wants to send unpaid sales invoice to Xero and also to create the associate products in Xero.
- When the sales invoice is created in Xero, Customer wants to create the Account, Contacts, Opportunity and related products in Salesforce.
- Wants to streamline the billing process and reduce the time to payment.
- Wants to track the invoice status from Salesforce.
- There are many ways that we can integrate Xero with Salesforce. We have used Salesforce Rest API for connecting to Xero Apex via OAuth
- Connecting via Salesforce Apex classes is bit easy and no need to spend money on integrating tools
- User can raise Invoice creation from Account, Opportunity, Order & Custom Objects in Salesforce
- Using Oauth is a secure way of protecting the data flow between Salesforce and Xero
- Two way syncing between xero and Salesforce speed up the sales cycle.
- Track the invoice status at one place (Saleforce)
- There are also N-number of paid tools available in the market to integrate Xero with Salesforce. ( e.g, zapier, Breadwinner, workato,etc…) These Integrating tools are more efficient
Save QR Code data to Salesforce Record
One of our leading customer in US, is using Salesforce CRM software to organize all of their business contacts, products, stocks and their leads.
Their marketing team used generate the leads in Salesforce by updating the contact details from the business contact cards manually. And their inventory management team also used to the update the stock level in Salesforce manually.
- Our Customer used to spend hours entering the lead details manually into Salesforce system and that requires an additional effort to verify the typo errors.
- Even though most of the leads are using the QR Code enabled business cards, our customer doesn’t have a mechanism to scan the QR code and automatically update the lead details into Salesforce.
- Manual process of updating the stock level and other product details may not 100% accurate and it slows down the admin time and therefore the business.
- Same decoded values will be converted into URL and it is used to update the Salesforce contact records
- As a result, If user scans the attached QR code, it will return the result after decode and it will update the related contact records in Salesforce
- Entering the data is also likely to make errors while typing manually. Compared to this, scanning a QR Code is a much faster and error-free process
- Implementation of QR code scanner reduced the manual effort and saved a lot time to the inventory management system
- With the use of QR code scanner, our customer is able to generate more leads from QR Code enabled business card users
Schedule a report to specific users
Our customer is one of the leading service provider in USA, using Salesforce CRM software to organize all of their business contacts, products, stocks and their leads.
They want to improve the relationship with their customers by sending a scheduled report to their personal email address on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Our Customer wants to send the standard report to their customer on a weekly/monthly basis automatically without any manual intervention.
- Salesforce has a limitation to send the standard report only to the licensed user but not to the contacts which does not belong to a licensed user.
- Due to the limitation with Salesforce standard feature, our customer has to generate the report and send it to their own email id and then they have to forward the same to their customer manually.This is a time consuming activity and lots of manual effort is required.
- Creating a Chatter free account is also not possible for all the contacts
- There are a couple of apps for sending report to specific email address on the AppExchange. But those are paid and expensive
- As solution, we have designed a Visualforce page to select the contact and with different scheduling options.
- A process builder has been created which runs behind the screen and send this report to their contacts as per the schedule
- Our customer was provided multiple options to schedule a standard report with a specific email address
- A standard report against different objects
- Report can be scheduled weekly/Bi-weekly/ monthly
- Report can be scheduled at particular date and time
- Report can be sent to any specific email address
- There is no limitation with number of email address
- Having this feature implemented, customer don’t need to spend lot of time in forwarding the report to the customer. It saved a lot of admin time and manual effort
- Customer no need to go for either a paid app or chatter free account to send this report.
Elevating Commercial Interiors With Nature
Our customer makes Nature accessible to the commercial industry with their suite of solutions including Moss Walls, Plant Walls, and living and Artificial Plants. They are the leading source of horticulture expertise and provide Interior Plant Services.
They were using Salesforce to maintain their contacts, records, and reports. Salesforce is a platform on which you can organize your business contacts, products, vendors, and leads.
Our customer was facing difficulty to track the installation date of plants, the replacement of new plants, and the plant age on-site.
- The user couldn’t create records under installed products
- Old plant age should be calculated when replaced with the new plant on the site.
- The proactive work orders didn’t create automatically for a few weeks on some site contacts.
- Created new fields in work orders to track the installation date of plants, replacements of new plants, and the old plant age.
- Given access to Apex class CreateInstallProductFromOrder_New and created installed product object to view the detailed information.
- Created a Plant Age field in Installed Products to show how long the plant has been installed and the field will get updated when any plant got replaced.
- Given permission to edit the site information to the user for both the lightning version and the classic version also.
- Disabled the contact look-up field filter in the site object to create the work orders automatically.
- client: Green oasis
- Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Year Of Complited: 2022
Salesforce Utilization In Film And Video Post-Production Services
Our customer is one of the largest, integrated digitalized service providers incorporating the latest technology with the finest infrastructure. A pioneer in film and video post-production providing end-to-end services across film/tape digitizing and restoration including but not limited to assessment and conservation, photochemical restoration, color grading (DI), metadata, digital mastering, computer graphics/VFX and technology solutions to the global archives.
They use Salesforce as their CRM to maintain leads and opportunities, Billing &payments, and monthly installments payments. Salesforce is a platform on which you can organize your business contacts, products, vendors, and leads.
They were facing difficulties giving access to the new user and transferring the records from one user to another.
- They want to change the Salesforce license from existing to new users.
- Our customer was not able to import data as they were using salesforce professional edition.
- They want to move the existing user to a new user for the lead all access, and opportunity view
- They need Salesforce Office 365 integration, and email campaign procedure.
- Lead Owners alone should have visibility for their leads
- Changed the existing Salesforce license user to another user and gave access to all leads and opportunities, also assign the existing user profile to the new user.
- We have created a schedule trigger flow that sends an email notification as per the scheduled time.
- Salesforce office 365 integration passes the internal and external systems.
- We can send a list email to a list of contacts, leads, or campaign members using Send List Email Button. This Button will be available in Lightning.
- Created permission set for the lead owners to have visibility for their leads.
- client: Prasad corp
- Location: chennai
- Year Of Complited: 2022
Revolutionizing Water Treatment Industry
Our customer is one of the leading advanced water treatment offering the copper-silver ionization system. They offer an expert water sampling service carried by their water engineers combined with a management service using cloud-based water management service.
With such advanced, proven technology they are committed to revolutionizing the water treatment industry to create a sustainable water treatment service committed to great customer service.
They are using Salesforce CRM for updating and monitoring the records. They want to integrate the test values which are taken on the same date and group it as one sample result.
- Their engineers take 2 or 3 water samples on the same day with different timings at the same location and get their test score, then the score should be grouped as one in salesforce when it matches its criteria.
- When the scores are 0.00 for three test samples on the same day then it should be classed as pass and created as one record.
- If the values are above 0.00 then it should be classed as fail. Suppose if they get two test score as 0.00 and one score 20.000 then it is considered as fail.
- The case should close only after 3 positive results .As it closing after 2 results in the system.
- They couldn’t predict the filter quality with the test scores.
- When 4-5 samples taken at time intervals on the same day, those values will be taken into consideration as one record.
- Escalate case close when the passed count has three continues zero on different date and time.
- If any record in the sample has the values greater than zero then it is considered as negative value in that group.
- Any negative values in between continuous sample test on the same date and time then it also resets the passed count has zero. Again samples are taken, after three continuous positive values it will change the case to close.
- Integrating with an XML file an E-Mail is sent to Salesforce and then the record is inserted as sample.
- client: Vesium
- Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Year Of Complited: 2022
Ensuring Fire Safety
One of our leading clients specializes in the repair and maintenance of fire systems. They provide outstanding maintenance services for fire alarms, emergency lighting, fire extinguishers, and hose reel maintenance. Their installations include dry and wet risers and sprinklers.
These systems operate efficiently by releasing an agent onto the risk to protect life and property whilst minimizing damage to the room or equipment. They have over 40 years of knowledge and experience in the industry and are experts in keeping properties safe from the threat of fire.
They are using Salesforce CRM for maintaining the business process and updating records and also reports. Our customer-facing challenges to sending the reports to the additional user on a regular basis in Salesforce.
- Our customer wants to receive the report in the mail and also for multiple users in Salesforce. As there is no standard default feature in salesforce for Email customization.
- They want to create a new report or an existing report according to the required criteria.
- They need to schedule the report for the given CC mail from the existing report and also the newly created report on Salesforce.
- When scheduling the new report it should be on the existing report date and time.
- This is where Salesforce installation comes in. With Report AX installation into our customer salesforce CRM. You can have complete information to view reports.
- In the schedule report tab, you can create a new report and schedule the report with the existing date and time based on their requirements.
- Report AX allows the users to send multiple CC emails and Schedule the report for the given cc mail from the copy of the existing report.
- The reports can be filtered according to the client’s requirements like job status, accounts, created date, etc.
- For the created report you can view it in the graphical form or by dashboards.
- client: VENTRO GROUP
- Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Year Of Complited: 2022
Solving The Challenges For A Global Leader In Community Sports
Our customer is one of the global leaders in the creation and execution of community-driven sports partnerships underpinned by transformative technology.
They were using salesforce for maintaining tasks, events, and projects and creating the records. Salesforce is a platform on which you can organize your business contacts, products, vendors, and leads.
Our customer was facing difficulty to create and maintain the tasks, events, and Projects as they were entering the data manually.
- Our customer wants to create the project object records and related records like template, milestone, and task should be auto-inserted when an event, task, or record is created.
- They need project creation by setting the kick-off date.
- Tasks should be created based on each milestone and event type will be selected while creating the project.
- They need different content for milestone and task
- Our customer wants to update the description field and start the task from the corresponding Milestone.
- Start date should be updated based on the kick-off date of the project.
- They want the milestone records to be calculated based on the kick-off date and weeks.
- Existing milestones should be inserted into the project.
- We made a custom lookup on the project to choose what type of milestone & task is going to create for the project.
- Created three objects Template, Milestone, and Task used to insert the values in respective objects.
- Template Object is used to select if they need different content for the milestone & Task.
- Milestone Object is used to update the Milestone record name & Kick off date depending on the project kick off date.
- Task Object is used to update the description field on the Task & Update the start of the Task from the corresponding Milestone.
- Create an apex trigger on Project Object which run after insert & the record names & task details will be update for the respective task.
- client: Eleven spots media (vesium)
- Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Year Of Complited: 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Merfantz works with small and medium-sized enterprises for Salesforce implementation and development. We work with as simple as 1 hour task to large projects.
Yes, our team works with clients in various time zones to efficiently manage production systems and support projects.
At Merfantz, communication with clients is conducted through various professional channels, including email, slack, and a customer portal. Customers can easily send emails and track their tickets through the portal, and can also connect with the team using the slack platform.
Salesforce development can be significant for organizations as it helps them streamline their business processes and improve efficiency. Custom Salesforce development solutions allow organizations to create and integrate applications that cater to their unique business requirements, enabling them to automate tasks and manage customer data more effectively. As a result, organizations can improve their overall productivity and achieve better results.
Lack of expertise and technical abilities can greatly impact business operations and cause disruptions. Partnering with a Salesforce-certified company that has proven experience in customizing, implementing, and integrating Salesforce solutions can help organizations minimize risks and overcome challenges during Salesforce adoption and transitions to newer versions.
The Salesforce platform offers cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to improve business operations like sales, marketing, customer relationship management, and others. Working with top Salesforce implementation partners enables organizations to efficiently manage and streamline various functions, resulting in improved performance and a higher return on investment.