LinkedIn is one of the most popular social media platforms that people may connect in the online world. Also, LinkedIn has tremendous marketing potential that helps in lead generation and sales optimization. Salesforce breaks down traditional technology silos between departments and makes it easier to work with each other. Above all, it uses concepts of targeted marketing & approaching at the right time to maximize sales. Salesforce needs customer data for this to work well and LinkedIn is a great platform for that. The great news here is, that they both can work together via integration.
Altogether, the combined potential of Salesforce and LinkedIn has brought a new revolution in the business. With the integration, a networking platform joins hands with a CRM platform to provide a seamless and efficient experience to sales reps. However, before getting into the details of the integration, let us brief the two platforms coming together – LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce.
What Is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
Important to realize that is an innovative sales tool that makes virtual selling easy. This tool help sales reps to find the right buyers or partners to make strong, trusted, and long-term relationships. Moreover, it targets the right buyers, keeps track of leads and company information, and expands the reach with potential prospects. Furthermore, it allows to view detailed information and insights about the prospects and partners and help them to turn into rich profiles within the Salesforce database. That results eventually in closing deals quickly and efficiently.
The platform provides an array of features, including real-time sales updates, notes and tags, updates, InMail messaging, and many more. In addition, the sales navigator allows seamless data flow between the platforms. On the other hand, integration helps Salesforce users get a wider reach for finding suitable leads. Undeniably your sales team has used multiple tools and techniques to keep all the sales activities aligned and updated. But now, with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator, the sales reps can bring more productivity to their sales and marketing efforts.
Prerequisites for integration
- Firstly, you need the administrator rights before going ahead with the installation
- You need an active LinkedIn account,
- Thereafter, it is mandatory to purchase LinkedIn Sales Navigator or a higher plan to integrate it with Salesforce.
- You need a minimum version of Flash Player 9.0 installed on your IE 7 or above
Benefits of Salesforce LinkedIn Integration
- All your prospects’ customers data at one place
- Secondly, chance to build relationships and grow your business together
- Boost in online sales
- Makes return and replacements quick and easy
- Keeps your customer data highly secure and confidential
- The lead generation costs will be automatically reduced certainly.
- Reduction in Customer retention rates
- Empowers effective lead generation and optimization.
Salesforce is a highly customizable platform that can be readily integrated with a range of other applications and services. Merfantz, as a certified Salesforce ISV Partner and the best Salesforce Implementation company, significantly enables business processes to boost financial performance. We are renowned for innovative & reliable Salesforce solutions. Our team of experienced experts are just a click away. Contact us today!
For More Blogs: Click Here